Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's all so... different

I think it's going to take a little while for us to get used to this new blogspot site. I always a bit frustrating learning something new. I think that's why I avoided moving to the blogger for so long. Xanga has been good to us. I really like the idea of having a site that we both could post to as a couple and as individuals. In the future you can look for family news, random rants, stories, and silly stuff. See below if you'd like to catch up on our past blogging lives.

April's blog
JB's blog

3 comments:

saraho said...

yeah you got a blogspot :) how did you get that picture above. i love that :) how are you feeling? you should put one of those lily pad tickers for the baby count down :) love you guys. happy we can keep up this way. im liking david cook on idol more and more :) we get to see aunt marian and uncle mark tomorrow...im excited.

Haller4307 said...

thanks for digging my blog. excited to hear more about the growth, birth, and life of baby hunt.

nice picture too!

Anonymous said...

hey, yo... you can go to sitemeter.com & put a tracker on your blogger so you can see who visits your site...